Ultrasound and Radiological Services
(Available through our portal. )
ALL of our services are preformed by a Board Certified Veterinary Radiologist.
Read more about why its important to have your exam performed by a radiologist
- Ultrasound examinations - $435.00 - includes phone consult with the radiologist concerning ultrasound findings.
- Abdominal - This exam evaluates the organs contained within the abdomen (Liver, gallbladder, spleen, kidneys, adrenal glands, urinary bladder, prostate, reproductive organs, stomach, intestines, pancreas, lymph nodes. )
- Thoracic (Not a cardiac echocardiogram) - This exam evaluates structures within the thorax, including: plural space, mediastinum, lymph nodes, thoracic body wall, external lung margins, pericardial space.
- Musculoskeletal - Evaluation of the shoulders or iliopsoas musculature, external musculature of the limbs or body, external masses, swellings.
- Thyroid/cervical - Evaluation of the cervical soft tissues, lymph nodes, salivary glands, thyroid glands, vasculature of the neck.
- Aspirates/biopsies, diagnostic and therapeutic fluid collection - Costs range from $75-$300. (If multiple locations are aspirated, this will incur additional cost. Estimate will be made at time of exam.)
- Radiograph consultation with written report - $105